The ANU college of Engineering & Technology is established in the academic year 2009-2010 in the University campus under the able leader ship of the Vice-chancellor, Prof. Hara Gopal Reddy. The College offers UG and PG courses that include B.Tech and M.Tech. The college commenced its operations with an annual intake of 60 into 5 branches of B.Tech (Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering & Mechanical Engineering) and 20 into 5 branches of M.Tech. The institution has been growing from strength to strength and got recognition in limited period.
ANU College of Engineering & Technology is started with an aim of imparting technical values in the students, who can change the shape of global scenario in engineering arena.
To educate students for careers of leadership, innovation in engineering and its related fields. To expand the base of engineering knowledge through original research and by developing technology to serve the needs of society.
- To inspire and encourage all knowledge seekers of higher education and research.
- To provide quality instruction and research for the advancement of science and technology.
- To promote teaching and research studies in disciplines of societal relevance.
- To bridge the gap between theory and practice.
- To develop human talent necessary for the industry.
Acharya Nagarjuna University College of Engineering and Technology is located beside NH5 near Nambur. The institution is at a distance of 15 km from Guntur and 20 km from Vijayawada.
- The class rooms are spacious and well furnished. The laboratories are spacious and provided with latest equipment. Well-equipped Computer laboratories with 300 highly configured terminals. Well established circuit, machines laboratories with modern Equipment.
- College has come under the perusal of National Knowledge Network (NKN) & has been provided 1GBPS connectivity.
- Total 7.5 kms fiber optical cable has been laid and 400 nodes have been established for providing internet connection
- Another 600 connections are given Wi-Fi covering the academic and administrative buildings in the University campus.
The College is having a spacious and well-furnished library with a reading room capacity of 60 students. The Library will remain open from 9.30 am to 6.00 pm on all working days. The ANUCET College Library plays a vital role in acquiring, organizing and disseminating knowledge. It has put in place policies and procedures, systems & services and ambiance that facilitate knowledge required for understanding and strengthening of subjects in Engineering. Our Library has an excellent collection of books and research journals and other reading materials. Digital library provides all online reputed journals and NPTEL lectures. Students have access to international magazines and research journals in the library. It is a collection of 21,971 books and 250 journals both National & International.
A hostel facility is available for both boys & girls in a homely atmosphere. Hostels are well furnished with a spacious rooms and neat dining hall provided with a hygienic kitchen. Accommodation is available for 650 boys & 500 girls.
||Prof. A. Rajendra Prasad
||0863 - (O)2346182
||Prof.K .R.S. SAMBASIVA RAO, M.Sc.,Ph.D.
||0863 - (O)2346124
||Prof. K. John Paul, M.Sc, Ph.D
||(O) 0863-2346102, 114